- Be an upfront passenger, drive from wheelchair or travel in the centre
- Easily removable front seats
- Lowered floor and side ramp
- Luxurious vehicle for driver and passengers
- Enables you to fully utilise the boot space
- Reliable SDL vehicle
CenterVan Chrysler Grand Voyager
The CenterVan Chrysler Grand Voyager by SDL is manufactured in Germany for the European market and replaces the popular Entervan (previous model Grand Voyager). It offers the ultimate in luxurious refinement and wheelchair accessibilty. This vehicle is available for private self funding purchasers and each is made to your requirements to order. It is also available on the Motability scheme. Please call us for the most upto date advance payment charge for your chosen CenterVan.
It will suit:
- Drive from wheelchair
- Upfront wheelchair passengers
- Wheelchair passenger in the centre of the vehicle (what was the middle row of seats)
- Manual or electric swivel mechanisms can be fitted to either front seats for people who wish to make an internal transfer
- Families with a disabled child
- Those wanting to travel in a discreet but luxury WAV
- Ultimate in luxury Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV)
- Side lowered ramp access keeps the boot space free for additional stowage
- Lowered floor from rear bench seat to front bulkhead
- High head room, class leading
- Side access via remote control key fob which controls the ramp and door
- Both front seats are easily removable and are on wheeled bases
- As an option 1 or 2 easily removable centre seats can be installed
- Electric parking (hand) brake
- Vehicle lowers itself at the rear to decrease the ramp gradient
- Ramp can cope with different size kerbs and pavements unlike other ramps and lifts on the market
- Economical diesel engine
- Reliability from an SDL converted vehicle
For a detailed look at the technical features, optional extras, plus pictures showing the various seating arrangements available, please download the attached PDF Brochure.
SDL is the sole supplier for the UK market and we are very happy to come to your home for a demonstration. The vehicle and conversion are usually VAT exempt when purchased by a wheelchair user.
Expert advice and help always
We carefully choose the range of products we sell and can provide expert advise and guidance on which options might be best for you.
Why not complete our quick enquiry form and we will call you back.
Call us today
Have any questions or wish to arrange a demonstration? Call us on 01442 212918