The digital age of car controls has arrived! Driving a car with Spacedrive controls could not be easier. Using a whole range of ultra-lightweight electronic devices such as 2 and 4-way joysticks, it is now possible to steer, brake and accelerate a car as if it were an electric wheelchair!
SpaceDrive is a collection of cutting-edge electronic digital systems that permit full vehicle control with the minimum of movement and effort.
A range of different input devices are available to suit the particlar driver.
Steering is achieved via a 2 or 4-way joystick or electronic mini steering wheel. Braking also uses 2 or 4-way joysticks or a smooth, linear slide arrangement.
Microprocessors transfer the movement of the driver into commands for electric motors that control the vehicle.
It will suit
- Drivers with progressive disabilities, high level spinal cord injury or severely limited strength and movement.
- Drivers who are unable to turn a steering wheel or operate purely mechanical brake and accelerator controls.
- Dual safety using two systems running in parallel.
- Can be precisely tuned to your needs through adjustments to the programming parameters.
- Safe, speed-controlled steering - even at high speed.
- Can be installed in vehicles with either hydraulic or electric power steering.
- Steering input devices have 4-button switches that can be used for secondary controls such as indicators, lights etc.
Expert advice and help always
We carefully choose the range of products we sell and can provide expert advise and guidance on which options might be best for you.
Why not complete our quick enquiry form and we will call you back.
Call us today
Have any questions or wish to arrange a demonstration? Call us on 01442 212918